The following downloadable files provide the authors with the necessary forms to complete their submission successfully:
You can also use PayPal to pay for your publication fees:
- Authors can place their journal articles on their web page or the web sites of their institutions, provided that they include a link to the journal's home page.
- Authors hold rights for use by their employing institutes or companies. These rights are permitted without the need to obtain specific permission from The International Journal of Computer Science and Communication Security (IJCSCS).
- Authors can make copies, printed or electronic, of the journal article for their own personal use and for their own classroom teaching.
- Authors can make copies and distribute copies via e-mail of the journal article to research colleagues.
- These copies should not be used for commercial purposes.